What You’ll Do
- Build our Marketplace Operations vertical from scratch. Recruit, build, and manage a team of Marketplace Operation Managers, set the team’s strategy, architect the team structure and needs, set the team’s goals and vision, and deliver results in a quickly growing environment.
- Define, lead, and operationalize the short-term and long-term strategy for the Marketplace team that functions will include: Pricing, Business Insights, Geo Analytics, Demand Analytics, Vehicle Performance Analytics, Process Automation and Tools.
- Identify operational weaknesses and gaps by regularly deep diving into all aspects of our JUMP Marketplace data.
- Create & Optimize Process for scale. Closely align with city teams to understand our current processes, opportunities for increased efficiency, and areas where we can scale processes at a centralized level.
- Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional leaders including City Operations, Launch Teams, S&P, Marketing, Policy, Hardware, Quality, and Supply Chain in order to successfully drive long-term growth and efficiency.
- Create a tight and cohesiveness working partnership with JUMP city teams and JUMP GMs.
- Set the cultural tone of the team and develop a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution
What You’ll Need
- +8 years of relevant experience in consulting, investment banking, marketing or operations management experience.
- Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams’ challenges. EQ is a must.
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
- A creative, solutions focused approach, with a focus on achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- An entrepreneurial DNA.
- An eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- A passion for bikeshare, JUMP, and growing and leading a team. Passionate about the overall goals of bike share and sustainable transportation.
- Programing skills (SQL or Python) is a plus.
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. Advanced degree a plus.
JUMP Bikes is building the future of urban mobility: shared electric vehicles that are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. Cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic, JUMP is a game-changer for local transportation. Founded in 2010, JUMP pioneered dockless bike share and has deployed more than 14,000 bikes in 6 countries. This year JUMP is launching the next generation of e-mobility options in the US and Europe. Our goal is to transform cities, making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
To make this vision a reality, we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company’s roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.