What You’ll Do
- Design and create the playbook and standard operating procedures around all things operations.
- Lead the creation of a collaborative interaction model between our Central Operations team and our local city teams.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help innovate new processes.
- Analytics. Drive analysis on important strategic decisions that informs key business initiatives and be able to execute solutions on those analyses.
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city, regional, and global levels.
- This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills, as well as the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with minimal guidance.
- Collaborate with local city teams and other Operations teams, as well as legal, product, and other HQ teams, to accomplish key initiatives.
- The Central Operations team owns functional business strategies and the execution of these strategies. This team will be responsible for monitoring, correcting, and executing business processes in functional areas.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of business consulting, investment banking, marketing, or operations management experience.
- Exceptional communication, project management, and organization skills.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter. Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgement in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Mentality that no project is too big or too small to give their full 100%. Doesn’t hesitate to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships, manage stakeholders, and create a strong partnership between Central Ops and other teams across the business.
- Strong Excel / data management skills, SQL proficiency highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
About The Team
The JUMP team is building the future of urban mobility: shared electric vehicles that are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. More affordable than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic, JUMP is a game-changer for local transportation. Founded in 2010, JUMP pioneered dockless bike share and has deployed more than 14,000 bikes in 6 countries. This year JUMP is launching the next generation of e-mobility options in San Francisco, Washington DC, Chicago, and other top tier US markets. Our goal is to transform cities, making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
To make this vision a reality, we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company's roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.