What You’ll Do
- Work alongside a nimble team to ship and iterate quickly. You'll mock up end-to-end user flows for MVP solutions and experiments
- Because your work can touch multiple sides of the JUMP experience (rider, supply) you'll work across multiple platforms (mobile, tablet, web, hardware, IoT) and collaborate with the designers who work on those surfaces
- Partner with our UX research team to better understand the needs of our customers across a growing number of cities. There will be ample opportunities for domestic and international travel for research and inspiration
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops
What You’ll Need
- 5 Minimum Years of Experience with Multi-platform, shipped product, workflows, reporting, tools, data viz
About JUMP Bikes and Scooters Design
The JUMP Bikes and Scooters design team works across multiple aspects of the micro-mobility experience (rider, supply, hardware) to realize Uber’s vision of becoming a transportation platform – from shared rides, to bikes, scooters and public transit. We’re changing the way people think about mobility and reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We combine thoughtful design with cutting edge engineering to help people find the best (and fun) way to move around. We embrace the challenge of solving complex logistical and marketplace problems to create simple, magical and safe riding experiences. We work hand in hand with our cities and supply teams, helping them achieve operational efficiency and excellence. We reach riders around the globe, expanding their idea of what micro-mobility sharing can be, and we’re just getting started.