Rent a TLC car
$800 towards your TLC vehicle rental¹
Offer available until January 21 only:
- All vehicles have TLC plates and insurance included in the price
- Weekly pricing that includes insurance and payment for the vehicle
- Once your insurance is approved, you can start driving within hours
- You must get your vehicle from a participating dealer: Buggy TLC Rentals, American Lease, Fast Track Leasing, or Tower Auto Mall
Start earning right away
Get up $400/week in credit
- Complete 65 NYC trips a week and we'll credit your account $400 for your first two weeks
- You must get your vehicle from a participating dealer listed below
- If you start between Monday-Wednesday, the $400/week offer will start that same week
- If you start Thurs-Sun, the $400/week offer will start the following Monday (your first full week)
*These offers are for new driver-partners only who are first activated November 20, 2017 or after, had not yet completed a first trip in NYC before January 21, 2017, and take a first trip by January 21, 2017. New driver-partners driving green cab are not eligible for these offers.
To be eligible for $800 towards your TLC rental vehicle your first two weeks with Uber ($400/week), you must rent a car from a participating NYC dealer (see t.uber.com/rentnyc) and must have not yet taken a first trip in NYC prior to vehicle delivery. To qualify for $800 towards your TLC rental vehicle ($400/week incentive), complete at least 65 trips originating in NYC with 65 different riders each week. Repeat trips with the same riders will not be counted toward your completed trips for the offer. If you complete your first trip Monday-Wednesday, your first week begins upon first trip and you have until the next Monday 4AM to meet requirements for week 1. If you complete your first trip Thursday through Sunday, your first week begins the following Monday 4AM. If you elect to rent a vehicle costing over $400/week, you will be responsible for any cost over $400. You will get a $400 reward on your payment statement after fulfilling the requirements. Disclosures: Financing available through participating NYC dealers. Uber does not provide financing. NYC partners must have an active TLC license. To qualify for this program, you must enter into a payment agreement with a participating NYC dealer under which you agree to make your weekly vehicle payment pursuant to that dealer’s terms. Additional fees, which are set at the discretion of the participating dealer, may apply depending on the payment method you choose. Some participating dealers may require a deposit or the first week payment upfront. Rental returns typically require two weeks notice per the terms of the participating dealer.