Airport_Name (AIRPORT_CODE) Airport
AIRPORT_CODE regulations for Uber partners
Per AIRPORT_CODE regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below. Failure to do so may result in a $100 citation. Sorry, but Uber will not pay for citations.
- All ride dropoffs and pickups must occur on the departures level
- The Uber trade dress and [airport code] airport placard must always be displayed in your windshield
- When on airport property, the Uber Driver App must be open at all times (please do not log off until you exit the airport)
- You may be asked to show your waybill. To access it, tap the “info” button that appears in your app
- Document 1
- Document 2
- Document 3
Request new documents
Uber Greenlight Hubs issue all new partners an Uber trade dress and display placard for Bay Area airports. If you need a replacement, contact your local Uber Greenlight Hub.
Cómo iniciar viajes
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. However, these trips work a little differently than other requests. To receive a trip request at AIRPORT_CODE, you need to enter the dedicated staging lot, where you will be placed in line to receive a pickup request from the airport.
Here’s how it works:
- Drive into the dedicated staging area located at [XXX address st or intersection]
- You’ll be placed in line for the next pickup—pickups work on a first-in, first-out basis
- Once you receive a request, accept it and pickup your rider on the departures level at [airport code]
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location
- For uberPOOL requests, you may have to circle the airport to pickup a second or third passenger
Cómo funcionan los pedidos de destino
Uber is a smart option for travelers heading to their airport. At AIRPORT_CODE, simply drop-off riders at their requested terminal on the departures level. It's important to keep the Uber Drive App on until you exit airport property.
Note that SFO charges a $3.85 fee for all Uber requests—including drop-offs. This fee is charged directly to riders and will be paid to SFO. This way, you will never be charged for airport requests.
Uber staging lot at AIRPORT_CODE
Uber partners may wait for ride requests at the designated staging lot only. You will not receive an airport request outside of this lot (and may be issued a citation).
Enter the staging lot on [San Bruno Avenue, just off the Highway 101 exit]. Keep in mind that:
- The lot is "first in, first out"; upon entering the staging line, you will be placed in line for the next trip request
- The staging lot has a 30 minute time limit
- If you do not receive a trip request in 30 minutes, exit the lot and re-enter
- If you leave the staging lot or turn off your app, you will be placed at the back of the line
- Staging at terminals or elsewhere on airport property is prohibited and may result in a citation
Designated pickup area at AIRPORT_CODE
Uber users at AIRPORT_NAME airport who request rides will be instructed to meet you at 2E—a designated pickup area labeled “Smartphone App Rides” and located just outside of both terminals.
To access this area, please stay in the left lane when entering the airport arrivals area. Be sure to enter the area for the second curb and follow signage for smartphone app drivers.
For more information, read more about [Oakland International Airport].
Riders fees at AIRPORT_CODE
AIRPORT_NAME airport charges a $3.15 fee for all TNC pickups and drop-offs. This fee is in addition to the $1.55 booking fee and is charged directly to the rider. Uber coordinates repayment of this fee directly to AIRPORT_CODE.
To learn more about these fees and regulations, please reference Port Ordinance 4255 as adopted by the Board of Port Commissioners.
Commercial drivers using UberBLACK and UberSUV maintain their own airport permits. Because of this, there is no surcharge added to these premium trips.