Charter Bus & Party Bus Rentals in Bangor, ME
From luxury vans to coach buses, book the perfect transportation in Bangor for your large group event with Uber Charter.
Whether you’re planning a wedding, a birthday party, or a corporate offsite, Uber Charter makes finding and booking your ride in Bangor quicker and more convenient than ever before.
How to ride with Uber Charter in Bangor
Create and submit your trip request online or in the Uber app. You’ll get up-front pricing, plus the ability to pick vehicle and amenity options.
Once you’ve reviewed all trip details, tap or click on Submit booking. After your booking is confirmed, you'll receive an email update and your payment method will be charged.
If you have any questions, please visit the Uber Charter FAQ or contact your dedicated agent (open your itinerary for that contact information).
As your trip approaches, be sure to check your email for important pre-trip information. On the day of your trip, plan to have your group meet at the designated pickup spot at least a few minutes before your departure time.
After your trip, you’ll receive a brief optional survey asking about your experience using Uber Charter.
For any event type
Use Uber Charter for sporting events, weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, school trips, corporate events, and any other big group event in Bangor.
Large selection of vehicles
Choose from minibuses, luxury vans, executive buses, and more.
Indulge your group with features like USB ports, leather wraparound seating, surround sound systems, deluxe lighting, and high-speed wifi.
Book a bus near you
Uber Charter is currently available in the following places in the US:
Frequently asked questions
- What type of vehicle can I book for my group in Bangor?
Uber Charter lets you book high-capacity group rides in vehicles seating 14-55 passengers, such as limo buses, luxury vans, and coach buses. If your group is smaller than 14 people, you’ll have more room to spread out. If your group has more than 55 people, you’ll need to create an additional booking(s) depending on the group size.
When you book with Uber Charter, you’ll receive upfront pricing, plus the ability to select vehicles and amenities that meet your needs. Bookings can be made 48 hours to 8 months before your trip start date.
Please note: vehicle graphics and images are representative of the vehicle type, but do not reflect specific make, model, color, or configuration. For specific requests, such as vehicle color, please include a note in your booking. You will receive an update on the status of your request before your booking is finalized.
Note: vehicle options and available vary based on location, seasonality, and other factors.
- Where is Uber Charter available?
Uber Charter is available in the US. To see if it’s available for service in a particular area, visit the Uber Charter homepage in your Uber app or click on Get a quote and book at the top of this page, then enter your trip’s start location. Or you can reference the list of available areas on this page.
- How do I get a quote and book a ride in Bangor with Uber Charter?
- Go to the Uber app and tap the Charter icon, or click on Get a quote and book at the top of this page. (Note: You’ll need to log in to your Uber account before you can get a quote.)
- Select New Trip and enter your pickup and destination details.
- Enter the event type, event description, and number of passengers.
- Choose your vehicle type and optional amenities.
- Review your trip information and select Submit booking.
- How much does a booking with Uber Charter in Bangor cost?
The cost of a trip can vary based on your itinerary and the vehicle and amenities you select.
The price you’ll see when you get a quote with Uber Charter in Bangor includes all taxes and fees for using the vehicle; the cost of the driver, insurance, tolls, and gas; plus a $25 booking fee for Uber Charter. Additional fees and charges may occur later depending on parking rates (if applicable), the vendor’s overages policy for use outside the terms of your booking, or whether the vehicle is damaged during your booking.
In addition, if you cancel a confirmed trip, you may be charged a cancellation fee, depending on when your trip was scheduled to start.
- How can I pay for my Uber Charter booking in Bangor?
For trips booked more than 30 days in advance of the trip start date, you’ll be required to pay a 20% deposit once your trip is accepted. For trips booked within 30 days or less of the trip start date, you’ll be required to pay the price in full once your trip is accepted.
When you submit your booking, you may receive a notification from your bank about an Uber charge. Uber may apply a temporary authorization hold for the value of the fare in advance, which will appear as a pending charge in your account’s payment method. This is standard e-commerce practice to ensure the card has sufficient funds, and most importantly, it doesn’t result in a duplicate charge on your card.
Other payment details:
- Uber requires a valid credit card to hold and secure your booking.
- Uber accepts most credit cards.
- Your card will be charged for deposits and balances.
- Optional extras are available for a fee on your Uber Charter booking, including wifi, outlets/USB ports, and alcohol consumption (all passengers must be 21 years old or older if you choose the latter option).
- If your payment is rejected, please navigate to your account home in the Uber app or by logging in at Uber.com. Tap or click on Account and then Wallet to complete your unfinished payments. Your Uber Charter booking will not be processed until your payment is confirmed.
- Can I change or cancel my Uber Charter booking in Bangor?
To cancel your Uber Charter booking
- Go to the Uber app and tap the Charter icon or view your upcoming trips online here
- Select the booking you’d like to cancel Scroll down to the bottom of the itinerary and select Cancel Trip
- View your cancellation fee, if there is one
- Confirm the trip cancellation
- No cancellation fee: Cancellation is at least 30 days before the trip date
- 50% of price: Cancellation is between 29 and 8 days before the trip date
- Full price collected: Cancellation is 7 or fewer days from the trip date
To change your Uber Charter booking
- Go to the Uber app and tap the Charter icon, or view your upcoming trips online here
- Select the booking you’d like to change Complete any desired changes (please note: changes may result in an increase in your booking price)
- Select Submit booking to confirm your changes
Changing your booking after it’s confirmed may impact your booking price, available vehicles, and amenities options. To learn more about how changes may affect your booking, please contact the agent assigned to your trip. You can find dedicated agent information by opening the booking from the Uber Charter homescreen. The agent’s name, phone number, and email address will be displayed with your booking information.
- Who can answer any urgent questions I have about my Uber Charter booking in Bangor?
Please contact the agent assigned to your trip. You can find dedicated agent information by opening the booking from the Uber Charter homescreen. The agent’s name, phone number, and email address will be displayed with your booking information.
- As a fleet owner/operator, how can I sign up to be eligible to drive with Uber Charter in Bangor?
- Who can I contact if I still have questions about Uber Charter?