Toledo Express Airport
Pickups at TOL
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport.
Based on feedback from TOL please be mindful of:
- Waiting in the areas in and around airport grounds, but avoid loitering at the terminal curb.
- Respecting the waiting areas of taxi or shuttle operators.
- Meeting your rider in their selected pickup location
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider using the Uber driver app to confirm their exact location
Dropoffs at TOL
Uber is a reliable option for travelers heading to their airport.
At TOL, riders can be dropped off at the Terminal.
1. Getting your car ready
Air travelers can have lots of luggage with them, so you may need to free up trunk space to fit it all in.
2. Helping with luggage
It may take some time for riders to load their luggage into your vehicle. The airport is a busy place, so an extra set of hands can speed things up and help get your riders to their destination faster.
3. Identifying your riders
Asking your riders for their names before starting a trip can ensure that you’ve picked up the right person out of the crowd.
4. Checking the arrivals schedule
Checking the arrivals schedule at TOL can help you maximize your earnings with information about when flights will be landing at the airport and when it will be busiest.
5. Making music optional
While tunes are nice to cruise to, riders may prefer silence after an early morning or late night flight. Asking them what they prefer can go a long way and help provide a great experience!