Eastern Iowa Airport
CID regulations for Uber partners
Per CID regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below. Failure to do so may result in a citation.
- You may only wait for requests in the airport staging area in the map designated below. You will not be able to receive airport requests anywhere else on airport property or around the airport.
- Please park in the back when you arrive at the staging area. Uber driver-partners are not allowed to go into the building unless there's an emergency.
How pickup requests work
When picking up riders at Eastern Iowa Airport, use our pro-tips below for the easiest pickup experience.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you receive a request, accept it and head to the Ground Transportation Area at Arrivals
- The ridesharing pickup zone is located on the East end of the Arrivals area
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location
Uber staging lot at CID
Uber partners may wait for ride requests at the designated staging area.
Keep in mind that:
- Staging at terminals or anywhere on airport property outside of the staging area may result in a citation.
- You will not receive pickup requests on airport property outside of the staging area.
Designated pickup area at CID
Uber users at CID airport who request rides will be instructed to meet you at the east end of the Ground Transportation Area. There will be signage directing them to this area.
To access this area, please head to the Arrivals area and wait for your rider near the 6th and 7th parking spot (on the north side of the covered walkway).