Your delivery rating from restaurants and customers, explained
Your rating can help you understand what your customers think of you.
Your overall rating comes from your last 100 ratings from restaurant staff and delivery customers. They can rate you with a thumbs up or a thumbs down. You might also receive feedback from restaurants and customers that you might find helpful.
Looking for driving info?
How to give, get, and check ratings in the app
1. Once you complete your pickup, the app gives you the opportunity to rate the restaurant. You also get to rate your customer once you drop off their order.
2. Restaurant staff and customers have the option to leave you feedback, too. If someone gives you a thumbs down, the app may ask that person for a bit more feedback about why that rating was chosen.
3. The app adds the ratings you get into an average that’s displayed to your customers before and during a trip.
4. You can see your average satisfaction rating in your app. Tap your profile picture in the menu, then tap the rating under your name for details.
If you receive a low rating
From time to time, you may encounter someone who gives you a low rating for something that was beyond your control. Don't worry. One low rating won't have a significant impact on your overall average. If you're consistently rated poorly, check out Uber resources, including tips from other delivery people. If your rating doesn’t improve, you may lose access to the app (see Uber’s Community Guidelines for more information).
What customers say they appreciate
Customers report that these delivery experience aspects inform their rating:
Speed and efficiency
Care taken with the delivery
Frequently asked questions
- Why don't I have a rating yet?
- Why does my average rating go up or down so much when I first start delivering?
- How can I improve my rating?
- Do canceled or unaccepted orders affect my rating?
- What are some good things to think about when rating restaurants?
- Is there a minimum satisfaction rating that I need to maintain?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.