How to drive with the Uber app
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and earn extra cash. Most folks are eligible to drive on the Uber platform—here’s what you need to know.
Driver requirements details
There are a few minimum requirements to meet before you can sign up to drive with Uber:
- Meet the minimum age to drive in your city
- No criminal or major car accident record
- National citizen; Foreign residents are not allowed to hold a Taxi License
For your next step, share the following documentation:
- Professional Driver’s License
- Taxi License
- National ID
- Criminal Record
- Driving Record
- MPT Fleet Contract
- Vehicle Registration
- MPT Proof
- Vehicle Insurance
- Third-party Liability Insurance
- Passenger Insurance
- Profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus; it cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
It's easy to get started
2. Share required documents
Next, submit the personal and vehicle documents.
3. Get the app and go
Once you’re on the Uber platform, log in to the app and you can start making money.
More ways to earn
Grab your bike, scooter, or car and boost your earnings by making deliveries with Uber. Enjoy a flexible schedule and quick earning potential all while cruising around town.
Rent a car
Need a car? After you sign up, we will provide more information about rental vehicles.
The material provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.