Deliver with Uber in Taiwan
No boss. Flexible schedule. Quick pay.
Now you can earn cash by delivering the Uber Eats food orders that people crave—all while exploring your city.
Make money on the go
Your vehicle, your time
Grab your bike, scooter, or even shoes and deliver whenever you want—for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week.
Get paid once a week and easily keep track of money you've made within the driver app.
Enjoy your city
Between picking up and dropping off deliveries, it’s just you and the road—relax, bump your music, and enjoy cruising around town.
6 steps to join
2. Upload required documents and get it approved
You can find the required documents as below. Please upload those documents to the App. We will take 1-2 days to review, in the meantime, you can go on to the next step.
4. Pass the test
After studying the materials, please take the Uber Eats Test. It’s mandatory to score 90 or more in the test.
Please note that
If you score lower than 90, then you should take the test one more time until up to 90.
You must fill in phone number registered in the Uber system as the mobile column.
5. Prepare an Eats bag
While waiting for the documents to be reviewed, you can choose to go to the mall to purchase an Eats bag. To activate your account, please pick up your bag after sending you an arrival notice.
If you choose to purchase at the mall, there is no need to fill out any other forms. Our system will track your delivery status. It also means you finish your part when receiving the bag.
We will activate your account in 3 working days after you complete the above steps.
- ID + License (Age above 19)
- Motorbike vehicle registration (Legit vehicle)
- Compulsory Insurance (With valid date)
- Criminal Record (No history in Taiwan)
- If you encounter a situation where you can't activate normally, please inquire through the help in the app, or check this
- If you would like to enable the cash order feature, please check cash order process to see the whole steps. You might be able to gain more trips after enabling the feature!
- If you do want to prepare your own bag, please inquire through the help in the app, or check this
- All information related to joining and partnering with us is requested by LLC, and published by Uber Eats.
- What is the criminal record? How to apply?
- If I’m not the vehicle owner, may I join?
Yes, you can. As long as you get the approval from the vehicle owner and are able to provide the legit and correct vehicle documents (Vehicle registration and compulsory insurance)
- Is it allowed to have only one Uber account for me?
Yes, if you apply for multiple accounts, your account might be locked or stuck in the activation process.
Please, apply for one account only.
At the request of cooperating freight forwarders, Uber Eats assists in publishing. Current partners: Herbi Logistics Co., Ltd., Cooper Marley International Co., Ltd., Sutton International Co., Ltd., Hongyun Freight Co., Ltd., Xinxin Logistics Co., Ltd. For more detail, you can find [here](.