See how Uber has helped Aussies achieve the things they want. Then ask yourself, what drives you?
There's loads of great benefits to driving with Uber. But did you know that driver partners can also benefit from a range of discounts with the Uber Momentum Rewards program? Some of the discounts available include:• Fuel discounts with Caltex
You can find out more about the Momentum Rewards program here.
If you have your own car, it will need a vehicle inspection to confirm it's roadworthy. If you don't have a car, there are a range of vehicle solutions available-. We'll also need you to upload a few documents so we can run a background check. Once we've reviewed everything, it's time to download the Uber partner app. For more information, check our city guides.
You can drive with Uber even if you don't own a car. Here's what you need:
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Have access to a vehicle that meets Uber's vehicle requirements
• Have held a full driver's licence in the state or territory you wish to drive in for at least 12 months
• Provide all the necessary documents required in your state or territory
• Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive
Before hitting the road, you'll also need to submit the following documents:
• A valid, full driver's licence for your state or territory
• Your passport or birth certificate
• Proof of vehicle insurance as required in the state or territory you plan to drive in
• Any other documents required in the state or territory you plan to drive in
No car? No problem! Check out Uber Marketplace for vehicle rental, leasing, and financing product offerings designed by third party providers specifically for ridesharing.
The Crown Casino and Melbourne Airport are the most popular places to Uber to in the city. But our driver partners also did 77,479 drop-offs at the MCG last year!
© 2016 Uber Technologies Inc.