Your Future is NOW.
At Uber, we’re aiming to contribute to a new chapter in women’s mobility in the Kingdom. We want to enable Saudi women to achieve their economic ambitions and goals - in the same way that we have done around the world. We want to drive change that is positive, meaningful and economically empowering.
Welcome to ‘Masaruky’ - an initiative that aims to increase women’s access to flexible, part time economic opportunities through the use of the Uber technology, which more than 200,000 Saudis currently benefit from. Today, you can too.
Ready to Drive with Uber?
We're proud to have been able to support women's mobility in the Kingdom, and are excited to contribute to this new chapter, improving the lives of women in Saudi Arabia through safe transportation, the creation of economic opportunities, and financial security.
Driver-partners using the Uber application make us who we are. At Uber, we’re looking to partner with those interested in the flexible economic opportunities the technology provides them with to help meet their financial and career goals - apply to drive today.
Got a question?
- What is required to drive with Uber?
- Be a Saudi National or Daughter of Saudi National
- Be between the ages of 20 and 60 years old
- A valid Saudi Drivers' License
- Cars should be 4 door, a model that is at most 5 years old or newer in good condition (example in 2018, the car should be at most a 2013 model). All vehicles need to be above 2000cc engine size with a vehicle wheelbase above 2.75m
- Own a smartphone with 3g/4g connection and at least 2gb monthly data plan
- Watch a training video
- What documents are required of me?
- A valid Saudi driver's license
- Istimara composite form (vehicle registration)
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- National Identity card
- Job Card (if you are employed)
Please check Vehicle Requirements for more details.
- How can I get my driver license?
Women can now apply to get their driver’s license through authorized driving schools in Saudi Arabia, including Princess Noura University in Riyadh. To learn more about the requirements to get your license, please contact your local traffic authority.
- What benefits will I enjoy as an Uber partner driver?
While driving with Uber you get to be your own boss. You have full flexibility on your working schedule. It is as simple as pressing “Go Online” to start your Uber journey when you want to generate extra earnings.
- What are Uber’s driver safety features?
Safety is Uber’s #1 priority for both our partner drivers and our riders. Uber is dedicated to keeping you safe on the road. Our technology enables us to focus on the safety of drivers like you before, during, and after every trip.
Some of our safety features include:
Share my trip
There’s now an easy way to let friends and family know your whereabouts and trip status. Just go to Settings in the driver app and select Share My Trip.
Picking up passengers
No anonymous pickups - all riders must create an account and provide their name and phone number before they can request a ride. So when you accept a request, you’ll know who you’re picking up and so will we.
In-app navigation - when riders enter their destination, you will automatically receive turn-by-turn directions in the app, so you can focus on getting there safely.
Always on the map - GPS data is logged for every trip so we know who you’re driving and where you’re going, which promotes accountability and encourages good behavior.
After the trip
Driver feedback - You rate your rider after every trip. We review those ratings to ensure that everyone you pick up is as respectful as you are. Riders reported to violate our terms of service may be prevented from using Uber.
24/7 support - Our support team is always ready to respond to any questions you may have about your driving experience.
- Are there a minimum number of required hours to maintain status as a registered Uber driver?
No, Uber offers its partner drivers full flexibility, you can drive as much or as little as you want.