Earn more by delivering multiple orders
Picking up multiple orders gives you opportunities to make more money.
How multi-order trips work
1. During your first order pickup, if there's another order from that same restaurant, you'll get a notification. Feel free to accept or decline the second order.
2. Once you've completed your first delivery, you'll have access to directions to complete your second delivery to finish your multi-order trip.
How fares are calculated
While you receive the usual amount for one pickup, you’ll receive 2 dropoff fees, one from each eater. The applicable distance will be the one between the restaurant and the first eater, plus the first eater and the second eater.
Frequently asked questions
- What if one of my customers cancels?
There's a possibility that an order you accept gets canceled by the restaurant or the customer. If an order gets canceled after you pick it up from a restaurant, you will receive the full fare that includes the estimated pickup fee, dropoff fee, and distance fee.
When an order gets canceled, the order disappears from your app and returns you to the home screen. In these instances, it’s up to you to dispose of the food.
- What if I can’t find my first customer and this causes a delay for my second order?
If you’re unable to find the customer when delivering, you can try calling them. If they don’t answer, you can tap the banner that appears to indicate that they didn’t answer. This will send them a notification.
If they don’t contact you quickly, you can follow the prompts to end the delivery. You’ll get paid for your second order when you complete the delivery.
- Can I opt out of receiving multiple delivery requests on one trip completely?
No, the app currently doesn’t have the functionality to opt you out of receiving multiple delivery requests on one trip. However, you can decline to accept or cancel any delivery request, including another delivery request on the same trip.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.