Earn 4% back on dining² with no annual fee¹
Introducing the Uber Visa Card. Earn $100 after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days.²
Just open your Uber app to apply:
- Tap the MENU in the upper left corner of the app and tap PAYMENT
- Tap VIEW ALL OFFERS in the Payment Offers section. Tap DETAILS under Apply for the Uber Visa Card.
*Certain online purchases are excluded. See Terms & Conditions for details.
More than just rewards
Help protect your phone from the unexpected - Up to $600 for mobile phone damage or theft when you pay your mobile phone bill with your card.²
Stream all day with a $50 statement credit – Up to a $50 statement credit for online subscription services after you spend $5,000 or more on your card per year.²
Exclusive access to exclusive events – Receive invites to exclusive events and offers in select U.S. cities.³
No foreign transaction fees – Use your card outside the U.S. with no hidden fee.¹
Tap to redeem rewards on the go – Redeem points for Uber Cash, gift cards, or cash back with a simple tap.²
You have questions and we have answers.
What can I use my rewards for?
% back rewards are awarded as points. For instance, if you spend $1 on a purchase that gets 4% back, you'll receive 4 points. One point is valued at $0.01 when redeemed for Uber Cash, cash back, or gift cards. For example, 5000 points can be redeemed for $50 in Uber Cash, $50 cash back, or $50 in gift cards.
What transactions are eligible to earn 4% back?
You earn 4% back or 4 points for every $1.00 spent on net purchases made at restaurants and Uber Eats, as defined by merchant category codes, which includes restaurants, fast food restaurants, and bars. Net purchases are total purchases minus purchases with Uber Cash, returns, and adjustments.
What transactions are eligible to earn 3% back?
You earn 3% back or 3 points for every $1.00 spent on net purchases on airfare, hotels, and travel agencies, as defined by merchant category codes, which includes home share exchanges like Airbnb. Net purchases are total purchases minus purchases with Uber Cash, returns, and adjustments.
What transactions are eligible to earn 2% back?
Earn 2% back or 2 points for every $1.00 spent on online purchases. Eligible net purchases include online shopping (including retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and Macy’s), those made directly from Uber, video and music streaming services (including Netflix, Pandora, HBO Now, and Apple Music), certain online services (including Instacart, Shyp, Angie’s List, Handy, Thumbtack, FlyCleaners, and TaskRabbit), and digital purchases of mobile applications and media on platforms (including iTunes and Google Play). Online purchases that are also eligible for a higher reward amount (4% or 3% per $1 spent) will instead earn the appropriate higher reward amount. Net purchases are total purchases minus purchases with Uber Cash, returns, and adjustments.
Is there a minimum number of points I need to redeem?
Yes. Redemptions for Uber Cash start at 500 points for $5 and all other redemptions start at 2,500 points for $25.
How do I redeem points for Uber Cash?
You’ll need to (1) add your Uber Visa Card to the Uber app, (2) tap on the Uber app menu and then on your points balance, (3) select the amount of points you’d like to redeem for Uber Cash. Uber Cash redemptions typically occur within seconds but in some cases may take up to 24 hours to apply to your account.
What are the eligible online subscription services?
Eligible digital music, video, and shopping subscription services are: Apple Music, Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Music, Audible, Sirius XM, Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, DirecTV NOW, the membership fee for Amazon Prime, and Shoprunner.
I have other questions about my Uber Visa Card
If you have additional questions specific to the Uber Visa Card please visit the full list of FAQs, log into the Barclaycard mobile app, or call 866-823-7543. For questions about your application, go to myapplicationstatus.com or call 866-823-7543.
The Uber Visa Card is only available in the US.
1. Offer subject to credit approval. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you. This offer is available to new cardmembers only. For information about rates, fees, other costs, the rewards program information, and benefits associated with the use of the credit card program, please see the Terms and Conditions. Annual Fee: $0. For purchases and balance transfers, the variable APR is 17.99%, 23.99% or 28.74% depending upon our review of your application and your credit history at account opening. The variable APR for cash advances is 28.99%. The APRs on your account will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate and are subject to change. For more information see the "About the Variable APRs on Your Account" section of the Terms and Conditions. The minimum monthly interest charge will be $0.50. Balance transfer fee: 3% (min. $10). Cash advance and cash equivalent fees: 3% (min. $10). Foreign transaction fee: 0%. See Terms and Conditions for more information about the terms of this offer.
2. Please review the FAQS and Rewards Summary below for important information about program benefits and features listed above and the Terms and Conditions for full details about the rewards benefits (such as how points are earned), interest rates and account fees and terms for this particular offer before applying.
3. Cardmembers will be selected to take advantage of exclusive access to select events and offers from time to time, primarily anticipated in cities such as New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and D.C.
The primary cardmember will earn 10,000 bonus points, redeemable for $100 in Uber Cash, statement credits or gift cards after spending $500 on net purchases on your Uber Visa Card within the first ninety (90) days from the account open date. This one-time bonus points offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing Uber Visa cardmembers are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be awarded after qualifying net purchases have posted to your account.
Cardmembers will earn a percentage of purchase amount (""% back""), which will be awarded as points. Cardmembers earn 4% back/4 points for every $1.00 spent on net purchases made through Uber Eats and at restaurants, as defined by merchant category codes, which includes restaurants, fast food restaurants and bars. Cardmembers earn 3% back/3 points for every $1.00 spent on net purchases on airfare, hotels and vacation home rentals (including travel agencies and home share exchanges), as defined by merchant category codes. Cardmembers earn 2% back/2 points for every $1.00 spent on eligible digital net purchases which includes purchases that occur online or in a mobile device but not utilities or contracted services. Cardmembers also earn 2% back/2 points on video and music streaming services and Uber. Cardmembers earn 1% back/1 point for every $1.00 spent on net purchases everywhere else. Barclays is not responsible for the category codes that merchants use. There is no limit to the total points cardmembers can earn as long as the program continues and the account is open and in good standing. Balance transfers, cash advances, cash equivalent transactions, fees, finance charges and unauthorized/fraudulent transactions do not earn points. You may earn up to a $50 credit for net purchases from eligible digital music, video and shopping subscription services after you spend $5,000 or more in total net purchases on your account during each 12-month period through and including your account anniversary date. When you meet the $5,000 spend threshold, you will receive statement credits for each new eligible digital subscription services transaction when it posts to your account. Enjoy up to $600 in supplemental insurance coverage against theft of, damage to or involuntary and accidental parting of your cell phone not otherwise covered by another insurance policy when you make your total monthly cell phone bill payment with your Uber Visa Card. See your Guide to Benefits on your online account for complete details about coverage qualifications and replacement or repair reimbursement. Points can be redeemed for Uber Cash directly in the Uber app. Points can also be redeemed for cash back or gift cards. All redemptions are at a 1% value. The Uber Visa Card is issued by Barclays pursuant to a license by Visa USA Incorporated. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa USA Incorporated.