Nnamdi Azikiwe International (ABV) Airport
ABV regulations for Uber partners
Per LOS regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below. Failure to do so may result in impoundments. Sorry, but Uber will not pay for citations regarding illegal parking or other non-Uber related fines.
- All ride dropoffs and pickups must occur on the arrivals level (ground floor)
- Avoid any inappropriate behaviour at the airport or anywhere in the city while online
How pickup requests work
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. However, these trips work a little differently than other requests. To receive a trip request at the Abuja airport, you need to enter a parking lot close to the airport so you are on the FIFO(First In First Out) queue for requests:
Here’s how it works:
- Drive into the parking lot close to the airport
- You’ll be placed in line for the next pickup—pickups work on a first-in, first-out basis
- Once you receive a request, accept it and pickup your rider on the arrivals level, same parking lot for both local and international flights at ABV
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location - but remember, no need to contact them to find out where they are going.
Riders fees at ABV
Uber partners may wait for ride requests at designated car parks at the airport. There is a N3,300 flat fare if you have a trip that starts from the airport area. Keep in mind that:
- The lot is "first in, first out"; upon entering the staging line, you will be placed in line for the next trip request
- If you leave the staging lot or turn off your app, you will be placed at the back of the line