Higher education without the tuition
Choose from more than 80 undergraduate degree programs.
Improve your reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
Learn how to start, build, and run a successful business.
Meet drivers who have enrolled at ASU online
“This is my opportunity to finish the journey that I started.”
—Paul, Driver, Boston
Paul left Kenya with dreams of studying psychology in the US. When he put school on hold to take care of his family, he didn’t know if he’d ever get the opportunity to finish. Now he’s studying psychology.
“I can actually get this degree I’ve only dreamed about.”
—Emily, Driver, Denver
Emily was a second-grade teacher with a goal to get a job in the tech industry. She needed a way to get a degree to help her break into the field. Now she’s studying UX design.
“When I found out I could give a college education to my wife, I couldn’t believe it.”
—Darryn, Driver, Phoenix
Shannon never had the chance to finish college. When her husband, Darryn, a driver, qualified for tuition coverage, he immediately transferred it to her. Now she’s working on her degree.
Family members welcome
You can use this opportunity for yourself or transfer it to an eligible spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, legal guardian, or dependent.
- Who is eligible for full tuition coverage at ASU online?
- Is my family member eligible for full tuition coverage at ASU online?
- How does tuition coverage work? Is this a student loan or a reimbursement?
- What type of education is available through ASU online?
- What happens if I lose my Uber Pro Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status? Do I or my family member lose tuition coverage?
- What is Uber Pro?
- How can I learn more about the enrollment process, course offerings, and more?
Disclaimer: To receive 100% tuition coverage, you must have Uber Pro Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status and have completed 3,000 trips. Eligible family members only. Students are responsible for taxes, textbooks, and technology. Terms, conditions, and other limitations apply.