Most people can drive with Uber, however specific requirements vary by car and license type. Here are the basic requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least three years of driving experience
- Have a valid Moroccan driver’s license
- Use an eligible 4-door vehicle
- Complete in-person training
Before hitting the road, share the documentation below. If you want to use your own car, you’ll also need to provide proof of auto-entrepreneur status.
- A valid Moroccan driver’s license
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Proof of insurance
- Judicial record (Fiche Anthropometrique)
In person training
After signing up, you will receive an invitation to an in person training session via email.
It's easy to get started
1. Sign up online
Tell us about yourself and your car, if you have one. If you don’t, we’ll help you get one.
2. Share some documents
We’ll need a copy of your driver's license, registration, proof of insurance, and judicial record to get started.
3. Join a training session
You’ll receive an invitation to our in-person training session. At the onboarding, we’ll show you how to navigate the Uber platform and start earning.
The material provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.