What you'll do
● Be responsible for all inbound leads generated through marketing and partner initiatives
● Build territory plans based on geography, industry, size etc
● Identify new business opportunities, prospect the right decision makers
● You will be responsible for scheduling a Discovery Call to qualify the prospect in/out, and schedule a follow up call/meeting for the Account Executives where possible.
● Meet or exceed all assigned activity and meeting targets.
● Bring an innovative approach to prospecting and acquisition, with a customer obsessed mindset
● Work with the Account Executives and Sales Managers within your region to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, and internal tools and processes.
● Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
What you'll need
● At least 1 year of B2B sales/business development experience
● A history of consistently exceeding KPIs and activity targets.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to obtain the necessary information from the prospect, while also ensuring a mutually beneficial conversation
● To be resolute and excited about a fast-paced team environment
● Excellent organization, project management and time management skills, and ability to take initiative