Obligation to file tax return
Tax return is a filing process where you as delivery partner of Uber report the amount of tax from your previous year’s income for the service you provided to restaurants to National Tax Agency. Filing deadline depends on whether you are filing as an individual (income tax) or as a corporation(corporate tax).
- Do I need to pay income tax?
- Does Uber pay or withhold tax for me?
- Do I become a Japanese consumption taxpayer? If so, do I need to register for Japan Consumption Tax?
- How do I declare / pay for Japan Consumption Tax?
- What documents will I receive from Uber?
- Where can I find my weekly payment statement?
- How does the service fee work with taxes?
- What is my service fee?
- Does the delivery fee I earn include Japan consumption tax?
- How do I calculate Japan consumption tax on my delivery fee?
- What expenses are deductible?
- How can I keep track of receipts/expenses?
- How do incentives, referral incentives and miscellaneous payments work with taxes?
- How much tax should I pay?
- Which tax service or professional should I use?
- My tax advisor has questions about Uber