What You'll Do
- Act as a point of contact between ATG and other research teams to plan conference events.
- Develop a plan for our website such that our content is delivered to the outside world in an organized and effective fashion
- Put together a comprehensive plan for delivering our message to the world, e.g. through social media, onsite events, etc.
- Ensure that internal processes to the lab function smoothly (e.g. equipment procurement, scientist onboarding, vendor payment, etc.
- Manage other internal assistants to ensure executives are supported appropriately
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, while ensuring deliverables are met. Streamline the communication channels for such updates. Have a strong pulse and feedback loop on organizational needs.
What You'll Need
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Superb communication and organization skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner
- Grittiness, willingness to to roll up sleeves and tackle problems hands-on
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
About the Team
At Uber, we believe technology has the power to make transportation more efficient, accessible, and safer than ever before. Self-driving technology has the potential to make these benefits an everyday reality for our customers, but it’s not going to happen overnight. Building best-in-class self-driving technology will take time, and safety is our priority every step of the way. Operating inclusively and transparently, while displaying responsible behavior in a structured development are critical to safety. We at ATG seek candidates who will role model these values.
We are a group of diverse researchers, engineers, and computer scientists working to develop perception algorithms for self-driving vehicles. Reliability and scalability are key drivers for us as our software must perform across a large fleet of vehicles in large and diverse operating areas.