(This Offer has ended as of 28 February 2017, Tuesday)
Everyone knows that you can get a ride with Uber at the push of a button. But did you know that you can now get discounted rides too? Yes, Rs 75 Off on every 6th ride, till 28th February 2017.
CHARGE YOUR UBER RIDES TO YOUR MASTERCARD CARD AND ENJOY RS 75 OFF ON EVERY 6TH RIDE
ADDING A NEW WAY TO PAY:
- Select ‘Payment’ from the Uber app menu
- Tap ‘Add Payment Method’ and input your card details
- Enjoy Rs 75 Off on every 6th Uber ride* when you pay with your Mastercard Credit Card
More reasons to ride, card it and get free rides. Save with Mastercard and Uber and spend more on the things you love.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Every 6th ride booked by the rider will be discounted upto Rs 75. If the fare determined for the ride is Rs. 75 or below the ride will be free. In case the fare determined is higher, the ride shall be discounted up to a maximum value of INR 75.
- Offer valid only if fares for all rides reckoned for determining the sixth discounted ride (including the sixth discounted ride) are paid through Mastercard cards registered on Uber payment methods.
- Promotion period ends on 28th February 2017.
- This promotion may undergo change without prior notice to registered users at the sole discretion of Uber and Mastercard, and any such change shall take effect upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on this page.
- The products and services offered under this Promotion are provided solely by Uber, under such terms and conditions as determined by Uber, and MasterCard accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services nor does MasterCard make a warranty of any nature whatsoever in respect of the same. Any enquiries or complaints regarding the same should be addressed to Uber.
- The services and conditions provided by Uber to the riders are subject to the Uber terms and conditions signed up to by the rider.
- Uber reserves the right to unilaterally revoke any promotion code or free rides in case the account has been previously flagged for any suspicious or fraudulent activity