Making cities better is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we work hard to keep our streets safe for everyone, whether they’re on foot or on a motorbike.With MOTO, Gurgaon’s bike-sharing product, we are committed to connecting Gurgaon with reliable, affordable and most importantly safe rides. All our riders and drivers have to wear a helmet and your MOTO driver carries a spare one for you.
Adding to our efforts in #MakingRidesSafer we are excited to announce that we have partnered with Steelbird Helmets, one of the oldest and leading manufacturers of Helmets in India, to give you a chance to own a helmet that fits great, keeps you safe and looks incredible – all for a glorious sum of Rs 0.
We believe that by leveraging technology we can provide an incredible opportunity to improve road safety in new and innovative ways — before, during and after every ride. Therefore, in the spirit of Road Safety Week 2017, all motorbike enthusiasts can request a Free Red Steelbird SB-35 Cruz Helmet in the Uber app to be delivered right at their doorstep on Tuesday, 17 January.
Help us, Help you – Here is how it works:
- On Jan 17, Tuesday, fire up the Uber app between 12pm and 4pm
- Tap on the ‘HELMET’ icon to request your Free Helmet
- Once connected, a MOTO will arrive in minutes with your Steelbird SB-35 Cruze helmet
- The ‘HELMET’ option will be available only in Gurgaon.
- Limit of one helmet per request.
ABOUT THE SB-35 CRUZE HELMET
- High-Impact Composite Material Shell (ABS) and High-Density EPS for Safety
- Anti-Theft System (you can lock your helmet through cable lock)
- Hygienic interiors with multi-pore breathable padding
- Transparent Top – Air Vent with Interiors in Air-Mesh fabric for cooling
- Helmet shell is protected with UV TOP-COAT i.e. PU (Polyurethane) Top-Coat to protect the painted surface