Riders tell us MOTO is not only one of the most affordable commute alternatives for going around Gurgaon but also zips you across town within minutes. MOTO comes to you with incredibly low ETAs and hassle-free pickups.
That’s why we’re excited to announce an ‘ETA guarantee’ with MOTO to offer you peace of mind as you plan your journey. With this we guarantee that your MOTO ride will arrive at your pickup location at any of these Metro stations in Gurgaon in 5 minutes or less.
For every MOTO trip that you take from a Gurgaon DMRC metro station, between now and 17 January, if your completed trip’s ETA is longer than 5 minutes, you will receive a free MOTO trip next week.
How it works:
- Open your Uber App to request a ride from any DMRC Metro Station (HUDA City Center, IFFO Chowk, MG Road, Sikanderpur and Guru Dronacharya)
- Select MOTO and enter your drop-off location.
- You’ll see the latest time that your MOTO will reach your pickup location
- Looks good? Hit “Request uberMOTO” and you’ll be on your way
- If your completed trip’s ETA is longer than 5 minutes, you will receive a free MOTO trip next week.
Terms and Conditions:
- Riders will get the discount only if the ETA of their completed MOTO trip was higher than 5 minutes
- The free trip will be capped at Rs 30 and will be reflected under the promotions tab on Wednesday, 18 January.
- The free trip will be valid only on MOTO rides in Gurgaon till 31 January.
- Valid only on trips from Gurgaon DMRC Metro Stations (HUDA City Center, IFFO Chowk, MG Road, Sikanderpur and Guru Dronacharya).
Since your app shows you the absolute latest time that your MOTO will reach your pick-up location, your driver will often arrive well before the estimate shown.