We understand that Holi has brought with it an extended weekend, and getaways plans are in vogue.
So, we thought we could bring our Delhi favourites some Holi joy before you skip town this weekend.
Fire up the app tomorrow Thursday, 9 March 2017, and request for your very own Holi party food truck – either at work or at home.
You will be greeted with free Holi-themed food, colours and Dholwalas from the good folks at Twigly.
What’s in store?
- Traditional gujiyas
- Sandwiches, for those who aren’t fond of Holi food
- Holi colors for you to play with
- Dholwaalas accompanying every food-truck, so that it’s a real party
How it works:
- When: Thursday, March 9th between 12pm – 3pm
- Slide to Food Trucks option & request
- Once accepted, we’ll arrive at your location and play some desi #uberDHOL, and have colours and food for you to devour
- Your #UberHOLI party will last 15 minutes
- Availability is limited – so you may have to try a few times before you get a ride
Watch out, them food trucks are coming!
In partnership with