Growth SEO Manager
Responsibilities/ What you will do
- Participate on the front-lines, leading complex cross-functional on page optimization projects building advanced models to create best in class data-driven content.
- Make an impact on the top line by influencing the direction of Uber's SEO Content across multiple lines of business.
- Establish a shared Growth SEO vision across company stakeholders by building consensus on priorities leading to successful content experiments.
- Partner with international and multidisciplinary teams like Data Analytics , Regional Marketing and Product to identify and act on growth opportunities.
- Understand Uber's evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver content strategies that are recognized as best in the industry.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools
- Experience in product strategy and development
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Speak multiple languages
- 4+years of in-house experience with SEO Content within an international web business, driving projects from idea to implementation
- Deep knowledge of SEO Content creation and experience working with sites that have multiple locales and languages
- Proven track record of driving execution with examples of successful content optimization projects.
- A creative and data-driven mindset, with a natural ability to challenge status quo
- Ease QA and understanding of localised copy and content
- A hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber