Uber for Business (U4B) is a product suite that enables businesses to create a centralized account where employees can charge trips, eats, gift cards, vouchers etc directly to their employer via the uber mobile applications. The product provides complete transparency into all employee trips, allows businesses to set policies and restrictions on employee travel, and consolidates business travel management, increasing administrative efficiency
What You'll Do
- Build trust and foster a collaborative team culture and help grow the respective leaders in each of the focus areas.
- Build a strong eng brand for E4B and be able to attract and retain talent.
- Strategize and influence the product vision and roadmap in collaboration with the product and business team.
- Effectively work cross org and specifically Eats and Platform.
- Translate the strategic roadmap into a practical execution plan with quarterly OKRs
- Build an influential culture of engineering excellence maintaining the balance and right tradeoff for building products for speed and tech debt
- Set up processes to handle ad hoc support requests from customers, sales, and make sure the general execution cycle is not disturbed.
- Develop an operational model to achieve operational excellence for Product metrics and Engineering metrics needed to world class enterprise software
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10 years proven experience building software across the stack (mobile,
Consumer product/enterprise products, data pipeline, and ML) in product engineerin
- A minimum of 5 years of management building and leading a software engineering team.
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Experience working on optimization and distributed systems for consumer-facing products.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Data Science, and Business.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber