Enterprise Account Executive, Uber for Business A/NZ
About the Role
Uber for Business is growing exponentially, and we are looking for a strong Account Executive to drive our Enterprise business forward at this exciting time. Reporting into the Head of Enterprise - A/NZ, you'll work closely with the other account executives, sales operations, marketing, and the broader rides org, to increase Uber for Business revenue through partnerships with Australia's largest private sector & global customers.
We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is passionate about developing the strategy to work with major enterprise. We need to leverage the momentum of recent efforts to develop major partnerships across the ASX 200 & Fortune 500. With multiple new products in market across the Uber for Business suite (Eats for Business, Delivery, API Products), this role is perfect for a seasoned Enterprise professional who wants to not only work with customers, but also act as a close thought partner with product and marketing teams to help deliver exceptional products to the Enterprise market in A/NZ.
What You'll Do:
- Drive revenue generation for Uber for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce
- You will work with a team of BDR and Account Specialists, and will own the full-cycle sale of Uber for Business to a cohort of Australia and New Zealand's largest companies
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Be proficient in selling across a full suite of products and in a sometimes ambiguous environment
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, relationship builder, sales rep, product launcher, change agent
- Ask great questions, engage through active listening, put the customer first and an attitude of always finding a way to solve the problem
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, with experience selling into the Enterprise segment
- Track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process, including owning analysis and business case creation for prospective partners
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly in a rapidly changing business
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills
- Candid, meticulous, adaptable, and a dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- Experience selling to Procurement, Finance, Marketing & Senior Executives
- Experience working on first & third party API products is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber