Territory Lead, Lisbon
At Uber Eats, the Territory teams are the heart and soul of the company. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to their market to make it successful. In this context, the Uber Eats Territory Lead role is a rare opportunity to build and shape the future of Uber Eats in Portugal.
Lisbon, as one of the largest and most successful territories for Uber Eats globally, has a tremendous strategic importance for the business. As Lisbon Territory lead, you will lead a team of city managers, account managers and sales representatives, work together with cross functional stakeholders, and ultimately, be in charge of shaping and leading your territory's strategy to success. This involves a clear vision on how to keep driving growth and penetration in Lisbon, how to continue to improve the amazing service to our users and continue to innovate to build customer loyalty and preference.
The right candidate will have a rare combination of sound strategic vision, creative problem solving, drive for results, and interpersonal ability to keep strong relationships with couriers, restaurant and other partners alike.
What You'll Do
- Strategy: Own your market by defining business priorities, set bold timelines to reach those goals and take financial decisions
- Lead a local team: you will have local teams on the ground that will help you managing your business. That's why we look forward to hiring optimistic leaders: developing these teams while shaping the organisation is key to our long term success.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Local Courier and Restaurant Partners Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber Eats system to provide the most reliable food delivery service in town.
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve our courier and restaurant partners' experience on Uber Eats.
- Team work: Work closely with other teams, including Operations, Commops, Marketing, Comms and Policy and Regional teams, to implement new processes and products in your city
- Be on the ground: Travel a few days per week in your own territory to run your market, meet your biggest partners and manage your team.
- Hustle: take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years experience in operations management, management consulting, investment banking, strategy work in a large business, growing a startup or similar experience.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment
- Willingness to be proactive and in contact with our courier and restaurant partners. Hands-on and eagerness to implement operational schemes in your own city
- A creative mindset and enjoy putting in place initiatives to solve practical issues
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada