Systems Analyst II - People Apps & Analytics Platform
The Uber People team is primarily focused on attracting, motivating, developing and retaining the best talent to keep people happy at work, boost productivity, and ultimately to achieve our mission and vision. Many teams rely on various applications and analytics tools to quickly answer questions, improve efficiency, and visualize the health of systems of processes. As part of Uber engineering team, we provide teams all across Uber with an entry point to People data, give them quick and reliable options to explore, build and share data and insights. It's an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact at the ground level, both in terms of software and process design.
As a system analyst, you will be configuring and administering the People Analytics Applications and Platforms. From users, security groups and roles management, data analysis, defining security & privacy models, to compliance projects, vendor and outage/incident management, the work you do will impact Uber teams across the globe.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 3+ years of hands-on experience/expertise in system and process configuration within People Technology and People Analytics domain
- Proven experience in security/access control and protecting data: automating security, controlling changes to security policies, auditing security policies, changes to security, and user activity.
- Demonstrated project management, collaboration, stakeholder and vendor management skills
Experience operating in a fast-paced, agile environment, balancing velocity and quality
- Advance Knowledge in Workday, Visier and Qualtrics integrations and security configuration: domain and business process security, integration security, proxy access security, security design principles, and best practices.
- Data governance experience
- GDPR implementation and SOX audit experience
- General IT Security experience: SSO, SSL, LDAP
- Experience in data encryption and data anonymization
- Strong storytelling and data visualization skills so partners understand insights and recommendations
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber