Account Manager, Client Success - Uber Eats
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our post-sales Small-to-Medium Sized Business ("SMB") Account Management Team. As an SMB Account Manager, Client Success you will work efficiently and optimally with our SMB restaurant partners by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand services. This is a client-facing role as an individual contributor.
What You'll Do
- Lead a book of business of the highest value SMB account on the Uber Eats platform
- Ensure 100% customer retention for your defined book of business
- Proactively identify key risks within your book of business
- Grow accounts through location expansion and driving adoption with restaurant partners
- Find opportunities to cross-sell related products by working cross-functionally to expand your accounts
- Proactively plan and connect with your book of business through outbound phone calls, monthly reviews, and ongoing performance delivery
- Champion restaurant partner feedback to help drive insights
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a B2B organization in an outbound account management role (running an existing book of business)
- Experience proactively owning the customer lifecycle
- A passion for sales and talking with customers!
- Experience driving deeper adoption within your book of business including, prospecting new contacts, working with end users and account discovery to identify new opportunities or locations
- Self-starter demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-moving, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit quarterly and annual revenue, retention, and adoption targets
- CRM experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Uber we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.