Principal Tech Sourcer - Data Science & Analytics
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
We are looking for a hardworking Tech Sourcer to support Data Science & Analytics hiring across North America. You will partner with other Talent Advisors and hiring managers to build the teams across our dynamic region, own the sourcing strategy, and hustle to hire the brightest technical minds in the world. You will also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What you'll do
- Build diverse pools of hard working candidates
- Identify and engage passive and inbound talent, moving them through the hiring process in a timely manner
- Establish deep relationships with hiring managers to gain understanding of their current needs and anticipate future needs
- Utilize your business acumen to guide hiring teams on total addressable market and hiring trends
- Set priorities and expectations with internal and external partners
- Effectively align a candidate's motivations and expectations with Uber's value proposition and employment offer terms
- Passionately drive results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company goals
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience for all -- you will build teams and protocols with phenomenal candidate experience as a crucial priority
- Use data to inform sourcing strategies
- Minimum 8+ years of professional experience
- 10+ years of experience in technical sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment of similar size and scale to Uber
- Deep knowledge of Data Science, Analytics, and Machine Learning Research talent profiles
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of data and analytics and proven success in data driven organizations; proficient in using data to guide decisions and change
- Ability to partner with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates within the engineering organization
- Understand the process of attracting and retaining the brightest minds from all backgrounds, while cultivating the power of a diverse organization
- Ability to balance the role of strategic talent advisor with urgency while simultaneously managing delivering results in a growing and very fast-paced environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada