Group Product Manager - Uber Eats - Membership
About the Role
As a Group Product Manager for Uber Membership, you'll play a key leadership role in engaging and retaining our eaters over time. With a diverse user base across the globe, our goal is to develop a membership product that helps Uber Eats fit into eaters' everyday lives.
What stops eaters from ordering every day today? How can we ensure that Uber Eats is their food delivery platform of choice? How might restaurants want to engage with Uber Eats members? How can we build long term platform loyalty across our Uber Eats and Uber Rides offerings? These are the sorts of questions you'll be responsible for answering. As the product manager for this team, you'll work with Engineering, Data Science, Design, and cross-organizational counterparts to transform your strategy into a membership product scaled across the globe.
This involves considering local customer needs, cultural nuance, financials, and competitive environments to help our business grow and retain its loyal user base.
- Product Experience: Minimum 7+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Leadership Experience: Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, where you were accountable for the outcomes.
- Data-savvy - you find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Technically proficient - you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
- Strategic - you can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
- Business-minded - you are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- Focused on building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Experience working on consumer-facing technology
- Experienced building & managing teams
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together. Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada