Account Growth Strategist, Uber Eats - France
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an Account Growth Strategist who can collaborate with the largest Enterprise accounts on Uber Eats in France. This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and be passionate about food. We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of Uber Eats. The Account Growth Strategist is a critical role that will own some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in France - collaborating with them to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Uber Eats in France with a strong sense of ownership.
What You'll Do
- Account strategy: Be the main point of contact at HQ level for your Enterprise accounts. You will create long-term relationships with our key accounts, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business by:
- Helping your clients to understand our marketplace model and its key success factors.
- Providing strategic and relevant recommendations to drive growth and profitability to your clients (P&L understanding is a must).
- Building tailored action plans accordingly and define appropriate KPIs to ensure appropriate follow up.
- Building case studies that we can leverage and replicate on other accounts.
- Set-up the appropriate level of governance within the partnership (frequency, attendance)
- Support your partners on their daily needs (menu management, restaurant onboarding...)
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Internal contributions : You will be in charge of building areas of expertise that will create a difference in the value we bring to the biggest actors of the restaurant industry. You will need to be able to show a strong business acumen, an ability to design and implement processes and analytical tools.
- Commercial Management: Lead commercial discussions with Enterprise partners to build sustainable long-term partnerships.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with stakeholders in internal teams both in France (e.g. local Account Managers) and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to drive nationwide actions on your Enterprise accounts, solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in consulting, banking or in a fast growing start-up
- Problem solving skills: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it. You have developed a strong business acumen allowing you to fastly understand given situations and identify appropriate levers to reach a solution.
- Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans in collaboration with enterprise partners and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way.
- Rigorous mindset: Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Advanced excel modelling skill necessary, SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Highly autonomous & proactive: able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfill their potential on Uber Eats. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, supported by good communication and interpersonal skills. You have the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion your partners' needs.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber