Product Manager - Marketplace Fares
About the Role
As a Product Manager for Marketplace Fares, you will envision and execute the strategy to deliver clear, trustworthy and intelligent fares for all Uber customers.
Marketplace Fares powers and delivers the platform and experiences that ensure trustworthy fares for riders and drivers across the world. This includes every upfront price a rider sees when deciding to take Uber, and all trip earnings for drivers. We orchestrate Uber's sophisticated pricing and complex business logic, and apply predictive models as part of providing an experience that engenders customer trust and long-term engagement.
- Develop and execute the product principles and strategy to deliver trustworthy fares for all of Uber's customers.
- Innovate and develop unique customer products and experiences to ensure customer trust and encourage long-term loyalty.
- Lead and partner with cross-functional and full-stack teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver your vision.
- Establish global go-to-market plans by collaborating with Uber internal stakeholders, including marketing and operations teams.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all Uber employees to riders.
- Minimum 4 years of Product Management experience.
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap
- Leadership and communication. Proven ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level
- Led productive teams, developed product roadmaps, and worked with data science, engineering, and other cross-functional partners to take products from concept to reality.
- Interpersonal communication skills to manage a wide range of stakeholders and deliver a compelling product vision, strategy to leadership teams.
- Experience using data to create an insightful story and make decisions with little guidance.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada