Head of L&D, APAC
About the Role
The APAC L&D team is responsible to ensure that CommOps in the APAC Region have the right agent skill, knowledge, and capability to deliver on strategic and tactical business goals.
What You'll Do
This role will develop the L&D people and processes to provide L&D services to the business and also to design and deliver the vital solutions across our COE, GL, and vendor environments for Asia Pacific (including the high-growth North Asia market). As part of the Global L&D Leadership team, this role will responsible for representing the APAC Region's needs and deploying global initiatives across the Region to drive efficiency and effectiveness of L&D solutions.
- Degree qualified in Organisational Psychology; Education or other relevant fields (Masters preferred, Bachelors minimum)
- At least 10 years experience leading L&D functions and teams; proven track record of leading teams of 20+ at a mega-regional level to deliver large scale solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence without authority and build long-term relationships
- Strong project management skills with outstanding organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, and proven ability to influence and drive consensus at senior levels
- Strategic thinking and ability to bring stakeholders across multiple geographies and functions together
- Available to work across global timezones
- Master's degree in relevant field
- Deep expertise and experience in Organizational Development or Learning Design
- Experience in content authoring, rapid design tools, UX, or visual/graphic design.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber