Senior Product Manager, Uber Money
About the Role
With our global footprint and growing lines of businesses across transportation and delivery, one of Uber's top priorities is to ensure that our users can pay and get paid seamlessly. At Uber Money we power a seamless payment experience for all earners and spenders across all Uber products globally.
Uber has empowered millions of people around the world to achieve their dream of flexible livelihood and set 10,000+ cities in motion. As a Product Manager, your impact on the business making Uber accessible for all creates a path to economic empowerment for millions of people every year. Your work helps our customers who leverage the Uber platform and apps to earn, eat, order grocery commute, simplify business travel, and more.
What You'll Do
You will be challenged to envision and build experiences that realize our vision of 'One Wallet for All Payments Experiences'. As a Product Manager on this team, you will develop and execute the vision, strategy, and roadmap that enables intuitive payment experiences for our users across all lines of businesses while ensuring that payments are economical. This would entail the following:
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team. Distill vision and strategy for the team, get all members of cross-functional team #superpumped.
- Understand the needs of our users and potential users as well as the business to define the vision, strategy and the roadmap for your product area.
- Drive the cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals challenging all members to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, including internal partners and leadership teams.
- Understand our data and uncover ways to iterate on effectiveness, usage, and quality. Create a plan to grow and scale the existing product through high-velocity .
- Work closely with engineering, web design, Uber app design, data science, marketing, and business to determine what features to build next.
What You'll Need
- Experience delivering highly successful and creative consumer products with your fingerprints all over them - you're proud of what you've accomplished.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste - own what you build.
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- Data-driven: you always get the data you need, and you can distill it into an insightful story. Most importantly, you leverage data to drive strategic decisions.
- Technical skills. Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions.
- User-focused - you are passionate about always making the user experience positive and unwilling to allow product challenges to impact users negatively.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholder needs and effectively prioritise and support multiple teams
- Great presentation and communication skills
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber