Senior Mid-Market Account Executive, Uber for Business
About the Role
Uber for Business is rapidly growing and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber! We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion and resourcefulness for growing strategic partnerships for Uber.
What You'll Do
- Drive partnerships and sales of the Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct detailed follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best-practice sharing etc.
- Build documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
- 3+ years in a full sales cycle role: prospecting, pitching & closing in a technology envrionment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the Mid-Market space focusing on prospecting and closing
- Selling into various verticals
- Solution selling
- Candid, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The U4B team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Proven ability to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proficiency with Salesforce
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada