Security Technologist - vSOC Shift Lead
Uber's Security Response and Investigations team protects and mitigates cyber security threats globally across the company. The org is made of three teams: Investigations, Incident Command, and vSOC (virtual security operations center). You will be joining the vSOC team, as a Security Analyst - Shift Lead. The vSOC is responsible for all triage and investigations of potential cyber threats globally.
- Providing scheduling and operations of the US shift vSOC.
- You will provide mentorship to the Security Analysts in the vSOC, and serve as the escalation point for questions or issues.
- You will create metrics reports on quality, efficiency, and trends, and report to SRI leadership.
- You will lead some investigations and response end to end.
- Proven skills in cyber security response.
- Passion for cyber security response; Desire to prevent and mitigate damage to Uber's users, and to the company.
- Organized; able to consolidate and track operations, including case work, scheduling, and bugs.
- Ability to quickly build and communicate quantitative and qualitative reports on trends.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We seek big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada