Community Support Representative Uber Eats Italian speaking
About Uber Eats
With Uber Eats, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning over 100 cities across all six continents in under 2 years. Today, Uber Eats is available in over 500 cities across the world -- and we're just getting started.
About the role
Providing amazing support that establishes trust for our eaters, delivery partners and restaurant partners - our community - is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating our users and partners.
What you'll do:
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for restaurants, customers and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
What you'll need
- Fluency in Italian
- Good English (B1/B2)
- Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate! You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Ability to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week (on rotating shifts basis)
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada