Senior Business Analyst, Carrier Experience
About the Role
Customer success - for both carriers & shippers - is one of Uber Freight's core values. When we deliver a high-quality experience for our carriers, we help their businesses thrive while also driving growth, reducing churn & improving profitability for Uber Freight. The Carrier Experience team on Central Operations focuses on end-to-end programs that focus on delivering fast resolution times, clear communications & best-in-class service to our carrier partners.
As a program manager on the team, you will drive continuous improvement to Uber Freight's issue resolution & overall carrier success by flexing your analytical muscles to break down the most complex and interesting challenges and opportunities we face across the different dimensions of Carrier Experience. From live load issue resolution to carrier focus groups - you'll build deep technical and functional subject matter expertise that will enable you to problem-solve at a high level.
You'll spend time going deep operationally & analytically to uncover new findings that inform our strategy while building for the future by executing project-based work to build policies, processes, and systems that guide us to the right decisions at scale.
The improvements you drive in the Carrier Experience space will play a critical role in Uber Freight's ability to deliver on our vision to drive long-term, sustainable growth by being the most reliable transportation partner for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Analytics - create and execute various analytics projects to inform team strategy and internal stakeholders; including the development of reports, dashboards, and scripts/automation using Google Suite, SQL, Tableau, R, and Python
- Project Management - Identify, plan, and execute projects and root cause analyses to improve our existing processes for account management and customer programs.
- Operations Management - collaborate with account management teams, carrier sales, tracking, and other teams to identify process inefficiencies, build solutions, and drive operational efficiency (e.g. centralizing repeatable processes, account strategy and growth, weekly performance reporting)
- Stakeholder Management - organize and structure work across a variety of cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals and priorities
- Product - work with product operations and product teams to develop business cases and insights from the operations team (account management, carrier sales, support, and tracking)
- Experience in an analytics-focused role
- Experience problem solving and proposing unique solutions to complex issues while providing best-in-class customer support
- Experience developing and executing project proposals (end-to-end)
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven approach to making decisions and measuring performance
- Commitment to continuously improving (self and business)
- Technical proficiency in Google/Microsoft productivity tools
- Technical proficiency in SQL
- First-hand experience working with both shipper and carrier partners
- Technical proficiency in Tableau
- Domain-specific knowledge in reliability, customer service, tracking, compliance, fraud, and/or safety in the logistics (or related) industries
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada