Customer Success and Onboarding specialist, Uber Health
About the Role
Almost 4 million Americans miss healthcare appointments due to transportation issues. Patients are twice as likely to no-show if they're reliant on public transit. Breaking down logistical barriers to care will make healthcare more convenient, efficient, and potentially save lives. This is why Uber Health was established and this is our passion.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for the strategic aspect of a customer's implementation process in addition to the technical aspect of setting up their accounts. Onboarding includes a training session on the Uber Health product, as well as thinking through a customer's needs and use cases to ensure they are set up for success. After implementation, the Account Coordinator supports the customer as they begin to book trips, optimizes mapping needs, and assists with other implementation requests. In addition to onboarding, the Account Coordinator also works closely with the Account Managers to manage large, enterprise accounts.
What You'll Do
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to onboard new customers
- Partner with Account Executives to ensure timely and seamless launches
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure the success of large accounts
- Manage a pipeline of new customers and track key implementation metrics
- Support marketing initiatives that contribute to the success of the entire customer portfolio
- Handle the big picture, and the tiny details. You're organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye on the big picture and flourish by creating new ways to grow and support existing partnerships.
- You persevere! You're able to think on your feet and hustle through fire drills with poise and professionalism.
- Collaboration and teamwork is natural. You thrive working with teammates to problem solve and provide positive customer experiences.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with a minimum of 1 year in a client-facing role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution--we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- An intuition for people. The majority of the account coordinator's time is spent working with various internal and external teams, building and really cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners and within all parts of an organization
- Problem Solving. Able to help clients solve their problems, implement and train large scale roll-outs
- Hustle. Ability to work with tight deadlines to solve for near term deliverables as well as play-booking and building long term processes
- Ability to have a 'sixth sense' when it comes to partnerships and that leads you to effortlessly navigating multiple partner engagements
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them
- Tech-savviness. Salesforce experience a plus.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada