Enterprise Account Executive, Uber for Business
About the Role
About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive Direct Sales Specialist you will pursue new Uber for Business customers for our new Direct product by effectively communicating the value proposition of our same day delivery solution. You will be responsible for building new Direct business pipeline, forecasting opportunities and constructing territory and account plans to achieve your quota. You have experience calling into multiple stakeholders within Enterprise accounts and negotiating enterprise contracts for delivery services within the B2B and retail spaces.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect into Enterprise accounts that are ideal targets for Uber Direct
- Communicate the value of the Uber Direct to Enterprise prospects and customers
- Develop territory/account plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts for Uber Direct
- Lead and coordinate end to end sales motion for Enterprise Direct prospects including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision makers while driving growth of new Direct business
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, doing weekly forecasts and participating in quarterly business reviews
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience and industry expertise in the same day delivery space with knowledge of working with transportation management systems and BOPIS retail systems
- Enterprise selling experience
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution oriented approach to working with prospects and customers
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans
- Proven track record of selling into Canadian accounts
- Methodical persistence and creativity for penetrating new markets and whitespace accounts
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada