Enterprise Account Executive, Uber Freight (Dallas)
About the Role
Our Enterprise Acquisition Account Executive is responsible for the strategic acquisition of new business. You will own a large portfolio of Global 2000 clients and be responsible for setting the acquisition strategy, running the contractual process, and formalizing the RFP approach. You deliver world class service to our customers and contribute directly to the top-line growth of Uber Freight. The ideal candidate is both highly strategic and highly entrepreneurial, passionate about driving customer success, motivated by building and shaping the future, and a leader at driving customer growth. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic sales team.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 8 years experience, 5 years being inside and/or field sales
- Demonstrated experience in logistics or supply chain
- FTL transportation experience/knowledge A MUST
- Proven experience working with complex customers
- Experience selling to C-suite customer stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of CRM
- Demonstrated 3PL industry experience growing top line revenue
- Demonstrated ability to lead a client success
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and continuous improvement
- Experience challenging the way customers think about their business
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
- The ability to solve complex customer problems
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Solid operational foundation
- Ability to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to customers
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Masters degree a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber