Senior Strategy & Planning Manager - Uber Eats, APAC
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Strategy & Ops team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
About the Role
You will be a key part of the S&P leadership team. You will partner closely with teammates in S&P, senior regional leadership (based in Singapore), country GMs as well as our partners across business operations, marketing, sales, finance and strategy in each of our countries in Asia Pacific.
The S&P Analytics Manager will deliver strong analysis driven by data, coordinate sales rhythms (e.g. sales planning), and is able to dive deep on all areas of the Sales business to drive more efficient and effective operations. Working closely with S&P, GMs, and Sales Leadership this person will dig into data, uncover insights, and then develop and socialise viewpoints to realise step-change improvements.
We are looking for someone with a strong set of fundamental business skills - business-acumen, analytical ability, strong communication and project management - with a keen curiosity, flexibility, and desire to work on a wide range of projects in a highly dynamic environment!
What You'll Need:
- At least 10 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations experience is highly preferred
- Ability to manage and develop team members.
- You are a phenomenal teammate who builds collaborative relationships and thrives in partnering closely with teams to achieve results-oriented outcomes.
- Analytical attitude, solid financial understanding & modeling skills, and proficient with data analysis tools like SQL and Google Sheets.
- Problem solving - combines qualitative and quantitative analysis in decision making; ability to independently analyze sophisticated datasets and build operational models to support decision-making.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be ambitious, and this should be a strength.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Sounds like a good challenge for you? We welcome you to apply now!
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada