CommOps Automations Analyst
About the Role
LATAM Community Operations is part of the Global Community Operations organization which provides premier customer support to all Uber customers and Uber products. This role will be focused on developing and maintaining support policy automations to drive efficiency and quality in our customer support.
The Automation Specialist should be a capable technologist that is fluent in scripting languages. The Automation Specialist will work in tandem with the Automation Program Manager to track and report on progress. They will partner with teams leading support for various Uber personas (Rider, Eater, Driver, etc.) to identify, develop, test, and scale new automations. They will also partner with the Customer Obsession product team, Global Product Support, and similar teams in other mega-regions to de-dupe Global automation efforts.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Automation Program Manager to maintain existing automations, identify improvement opportunities, build solutions and resolve bugs as they arise
- Continuously identify opportunities for existing and new automations, helping consolidating insights and crafting robust automations
- Help craft the long-term product roadmap to improve existing both automations and regional capabilities to develop new automations
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience with a background in project management or operations
- Expert knowledge of programming in Python, source control, testing techniques, etc
- Expertise in Data and relevant tools: fluency in SQL and Google Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Flask, HTML+CSS
- Strong knowledge of the Data Science Workbench / JupyterLab
- Comfortable owning and balancing multiple projects or work streams at once
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Knowledge of other scripting languages (e.g., Go)
- Lucidchart knowledge a plus
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada