SEO Core Manager
About the Role
Did you know that Uber offers not only rides, but also food and grocery delivery, scooter and bike rentals, freight, and public transit solutions? With the strength of a brand that has become a household name, the SEO team drives the growth of organic traffic across all lines of the business, in nearly 70 countries around the world.
Do you want to be on the front lines of this groundbreaking company? This role will influence business decisions through careful research, analysis, and evaluation of our current sites and proposed projects. We are looking for someone that truly enjoys creatively driving projects from idea to implementation, working with numbers, large volumes of data is a natural problem-solver, and has in-house experience with technical SEO within an international web business. We take pride in our Search Engine Optimization and are looking for a rockstar to add to our high-performing team.
What You'll Do
- Participate in the front-lines, leading complex cross-functional projects from idea to implementation.
- Make an impact on the top line by influencing the direction of Uber's web presence across multiple lines of business.
- Establish a shared vision across company stakeholders by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Support the technical strategy of the web presence in the ideation, technical development, and optimization phases.
- Understand Uber's evolving strategic and strong position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
- Receive a roadmap for professional growth within Uber, including clear roles and responsibilities within the team organization and access to company-sponsored learning opportunities.
- At least 3+ years of in-house experience with technical SEO within an international web business, driving projects from idea to implementation.
- Deep knowledge of SEO, and sophisticated familiarity with HTML and technical SEO.
- Statistics, economics, engineering, or mathematics background
- Consistent track record of driving execution with examples of successful international web optimization projects.
- A natural curiosity toward web companies and new technologies, and a creative attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach, and ease with advanced data reports.
- A hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team. Thrives on challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations. Works proactively rather than reactively.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of web programming languages
- Experience in product strategy and development
- Entrepreneurial experience
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber