Product Manager - Uber Eats - Marketplace Fulfillment
About the Role
The Marketplace Fulfillment team is responsible for the flawless execution of local-commerce orders. The team defines how, when, and where orders are fulfilled across multiple lines of business. Products built by this team will extend and unlock core logistics capabilities to power incremental ordering use cases and create delightful experiences for Consumers.
As a Product Manager for Marketplace Fulfillment, you will own the roadmap, strategy, and end-to-end execution from platform to experience across a portfolio of products that span the lifecycle of order. You will judiciously balance the marketplace needs across Consumers, Delivery Partners, and Merchants while also aligning products with Uber's business goals of growth and profit.
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- Prior experience collaborating with data science, design, and engineering to ship products.
- Technical savviness. Can manifest in different ways: a computer science undergraduate degree, hands-on software engineering experience, or experiences building complex software products side by side with engineers. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal.
- Attention to detail. The ability to obsess over every piece of information in a menu.
- You tackle complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems.
- A high bar across the board -- from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on.
- Experience working with two or three member marketplace products.
- Experience partnering closely with data scientists to launch analytically rigorous, platform-based products.
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner.
- Superb communication and organization skills.
- Attention to details and willingness to get your hands dirty with messy data to identify product opportunities and uncover interesting product insights.
- Have a growth mentality; love solving ambiguous, challenging and impactful problems.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber