Regional Community Operations Lead, Rides - Pakistan
Pakistan Regional Community Operations Lead for Uber Rides business manages and is responsible for optimizing all of our customers (i.e., partner drivers, riders) interactions across all channels for the Pakistan market.
Her/His mission is to deliver an outstanding experience for every interaction we have and doing this in the most efficient and lean way possible for all our riders and drivers. All this is done in a way that establishes trust for our community, which is of paramount importance and integral to the way our customers experience our product.
The role involves managing a team of local Customer Strategy & Operations Managers, and building and encouraging strong cross-functional relationships with partners across Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc. Ultimately, the CommOps Lead will be held accountable for the full suite of support health metrics (e.g., queue health, SLAs, contact volumes, support cost/financials, quality and efficiency) for her/his territory.
What you will do:
- Influence senior leadership on how to efficiently scale human-based support processes across a globally distributed labor force
- Plan and execute forward-looking projects that enable Uber's leadership to make strategic decisions on the future of customer interactions within your region
- Focus on the main KPI performance metrics that matter to our business, through your immediate team and the performance of our Partners
- Collaborate with other Regional/Functional Leads within the broader Europe/Middle East/Africa Community Operations team and stakeholders across the business (e.g., Central Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance)
- Develop key partner relationships across the Uber Ride sharing business with a view to enabling your team and others to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Recruit, lead, mentor the members of your team in career development!
- Develop high-impact communications and presentations tailored to an executive/director-level audience!
What you will need:
- Minimum 8 years of operational leadership experience. This includes experience in leading large teams with overall ownership preferred in an international company.
- Excellent people management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively lead, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide your teams through challenging managerial situations.
- A self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and resolve difficult problems.
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, detailed organization, program/project management.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada