Enterprise Sales Operations Program Manager, Uber Eats
About the Role
On the Uber Eats Enterprise Sales Operations team, we're paving the path for the strategic growth of high-impact partnerships. We build the infrastructure to support our sales teams and provide them with scalable processes to help accelerate selection on Uber Eats.
What You'll Do
- Lead initiatives to craft, pilot, scale, and optimize programs to increase US/Canada restaurant acquisition and channel efficiency.
- Establish clear frameworks that cultivate consensus and ensure a prioritized project roadmap designed to develop and optimize acquisition channels.
- We thrive with team members that establish clear objectives and measures. In this role, you will identify key problem areas, supervise progress, efficiency, and hold partners accountable for delivering results
- Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning, improvement, and accountability: we need someone to establish and maintain service-level agreements between business partners
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Territories, Operations, Strategy & Planning, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, Business Systems, Product, and Legal/Compliance to ensure successful initiatives
- At least 3 years of prior experience in business consulting or sales operations
- Proficiency in Excel and Salesforce
- Prior experience involved heavy cross-functional work with Sales, Sales Enablement, Sales Systems, and Product
- Experience in developing and running programs with high proficiency in process design and optimization, project management, cross-functional partnership, piloting and evaluation, and rollout/adoption powered by data
- Prior experience working in start-up environments as well as larger public companies
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion with minimal mentorship
- Basic familiarity with SQL
- An eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the grittiness of operations problems!
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills with experience working with executive leaders
- Strong customer empathy and compassion: you are always thinking, "how will this impact the customer experience with Uber Eats?"
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada